Thursday, January 21, 2010

Columbia Tarot Examiner

I've signed up as the new Columbia Tarot Examiner. So far, this seems like the real deal. I've already started making a few cents. :) They are currently hiring Examiners in multiple fields. If anyone is interested, take a look around the site. There's a spot that said 'write for us'. That will take you to the application form. Please, if you sign up, use me as a referral. I receive a little bonus for bringing other Examiners on board.

In other news, I'm offering a drawing for a free tarot reading on my tarot blog. You have to comment on the post today to be qualified. Winner will be announced tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

I'd love to enter your contest! I've never had a reading done before. I'll go and enter!

Anonymous said...

Great to have you Aubrie.

 
Blog Directory