Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Voices of Fiction – Hobbies – Part Two

Welcome to Voices of Fiction

We continue our exploration into the various hobbies of our participating authors.

Please welcome this week’s guests.

Karen Cioffi is a multi-award-winning author, freelance/ghostwriter, editor, and online marketer, as well as the founder and manager of Writers on the Move. - Website, Website, Website
Jade Varden is the author of the Deck of Lies series, a collection of YA mystery books that show what happens when dark family secrets are exposed. Jade also provides professional writing tips to other indie authors on her blog. - Twitter, Blog, Amazon

Thea Landen writes erotic literature, frequently in a sci-fi/fantasy setting. When she's not writing, or thinking about writing, her hands and mind are occupied by either yarn crafts or role-playing games. Blog, Amazon, AllRomanceBooks

Author and editor, Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz has published more than 100 articles, 75 stories, six e books, a chapbook, one MG novel, a short story collection, and her stories have been included in two anthologies. She writes for both adults and children. She edits for two small traditional publishers. Website, Blog, MuseItUp


Welcome Authors! It’s wonderful to have you back.

The Question: What hobby do you enjoy when not writing?

Karen Cioffi - I enjoy drawing, but haven’t had much time for it lately. I also enjoyed playing the piano and guitar, but again, I don’t have much time for it lately.

Jade Varden - I’m a big video gamer when I get some free time. I hook a controller right up to my laptop and I’m ready to go.

Thea Landen - I knit/crochet like a madwoman, and play some video games. I also just learned how to use my new sewing machine, but we'll see if that hobby really takes.

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz - I have a few things that I do in my spare time. My favorite, of course, is reading, but I also enjoy crocheting and gardening. I enjoy water aerobics and walking for exercise. I like to spend time with family, friends, and my pets, too.

Thank you all for joining us today.

Readers and Authors, feel free to ask questions and leave comments concerning this topic in the comment section below.

(Disclaimer - Bios and photos submitted by authors.)

2 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I love Karen's answer because I enjoy drawing too! I know Thea because she's a fellow DDP author :)

Cher Green said...

Hey Michael, great to see you stop by. I used to draw, but haven't did so in a looong time. I wasn't ever great at it, but it was a fun activity. :)

 
Blog Directory