Friday, July 23, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
Barbara and Joylene, Thank you so much for the recognition and I accept with great joy. I am thrilled that you both follow and find my blog entertaining.
Now for the tasks at hand: according to the rules, I'm required to:
1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my ten new friends know I admire them.
Thanks again to Barbara and Joylene.
1. I began writing fiction at an early age, mostly short stories and poetry. This desire produced from a great love of reading and the want to give back what I received from the authors I read - An escape.
2. I became interested in the tarot early in life. My first experience was with playing cards. You'd be surprised how accurate of a reading you can get from ordinary playing cards, but Tarot Cards bring much more insight and are easier to read.
3. I am a big fan of Prince and the Revolution, not the artist formally known as.
4. My favorite writers are Stephen King, John Saul, and Dean Koontz.
5. I completed one novel four years ago. This novel sits in a box waiting for attention. But, the writing of the novel brought about great changes in me and my life. It may never see the light of day but it will never leave my possession.
6. I love to watch action movies and comedies, especially if they star Bruce Willis.
7. I am a cat lover, but do not own a cat during this time in my life.
I see nothing in the rules that say these bloggers have to be writers, so a few tarot blogs will appear in my list. I bestow this award onto, in no particular order, the following bloggers:
1. Aubrie, Flutey Words... A writer/flutist's ramblings about words and music. http://authoraubrie.blogspot.com/
2. Lynnette Labelle, Chatterbox Chitchat A Writer's Outlook on the Craft of Writing, Getting Published, and the Big One...Life. http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com
3. Christiane, Cosmic Faery's Journal of Wisdom and Wonder, Reflections and Musings on Tarot, Magick and Spirituality. http://cosmicfaery.blogspot.com/
4. Douglas Gibb, Tarot Eon, A Tarot Blog - Tarot Tutorials, Tips and Techniques. http://taroteon.com/
5. Alyssa Ast, The Writer's Block http://writers-block-alyssa-ast.blogspot.com/
6. Kim Smith, Writing Space http://writingspace.blogspot.com/
7. Cherie Reich, Surrounded by Books, The life of an aspiring writer and library assistant. http://cheriereich.blogspot.com/
8. L.M. Lawrence, When words come together to evoke emotion. http://lmlawrence.blogspot.com/
9. Tara McClendon, Eye Feathers. http://eyefeathers.blogspot.com/
10. Manda, 78 Whispers in my Ear, A(mostly)Tarot blog by a mother and writer drifting through the universe. http://78whispers.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for sharing your insights and journeys with us.
Labels: Blogger Awards