Saturday, November 1, 2014

Temporary Hiatus


I've decided to take a break from the blog for the rest of the year. My day job is entering the Christmas season rush: Christmas Catalogs galore and Packages for all. It's a bit like being a part of Santa's crew this time of year.

But, I'll be totally honest. It has been a long year. I need to wrap this one up with a little 'me' time. While I'm away, I'll be enjoying my newest hobby - coloring books, yeah! I tend to turn all of my creative ventures into dreaded tasks. I'm hoping this will help bring the joy back to all my activities.

I hope you all have wonderful holidays and plenty of family fun. Stay creative and keep those writing dreams alive.

See you next year.

8 comments:

Susanne Drazic said...

Sounds like you will be busy. Enjoy the you time when you can.

Cher Green said...

Susanne, Thanks.

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Looking forward to your return. Take care!

Cher Green said...

Thanks, Terry.

Cherie Reich said...

Have a great blog vacation! Good luck surviving the holiday rush at the post office!

Cher Green said...

Thank you, Cherie.

TBM said...

Blogging breaks are needed. Enjoy!

Cher Green said...

T.B. Yes, this has been coming for a while over this second half of the year. I kept putting it off. Now, I wish I'd began the break a little sooner. :)

 
Blog Directory