Read Escape to Love on your Kindle, or any other .pdf files for that matter.
When my novella released, there were so many people who wanted to know if they could read it on their Kindle. I didn't have the answer and lost a few sales. Now, I have the answer. So, if you have .pdf files sitting around on your computer, left unread because you don't have time to sit that long at the computer, Great News, you can move them to your Kindle.
(Now I'm sure some of you already know how to do this. To be honest, I don't even own a Kindle. I prefer paperback and still holding on to the past.)
USB Cord Method
- Using Kindle's USB cord, plug Kindle to your computer.
- Locate .pdf file through Explore, right click on file, and select Copy.
- In the left hand panel of Explore, open Kindle folder, click on documents, right click, and select Paste.
- Right click on Kindle icon, select Eject, unplug from computer, and you are ready to read.
- Log into your Amazon.com account and find your Kindle email address. - Select Manage your Kindle from account page, this should be where your email address is located.
- Add your email address to the Your Kindle Approved Email List section.
- Open your personal email and compose an email. Attach .pdf file, use CONVERT in the subject line, send to amazon. (I'm assuming you send this to your Kindle email address, but not completely sure on this. Seems logical though.)
- Turn on your Kindle's Whispernet (not at all sure what this is, but if you own a Kindle, hopefully it makes sense). Your document should appear on your Kindle's home page.