I recently received the Happy Award the other day from Deb Markanton and would like to thank her.
Thank You, Deb!
When you receive this award you must list ten things that make you happy. And of course, pass it on to other deserving bloggers.
So, here's my list of things that make me Happy!
1. My significant other. After three years, he still supports me in my dream of becoming a published writer.
2. The purchase of our new home. We haven't moved yet, but it shouldn't be much longer.
3. Family and friends. Everyone needs support.
4. My critiquers. Everyone needs support, with a little criticism.
5. My followers. Without you, this blog wouldn't exist.
6. Blogging. I love reaching out to others through this blog and my tarot blog.
7. Writing. The best feeling in the world is creating something from nothing.
8. Living. Life is a precious privilege that some take for granted. Live it to the fullest.
9. A good book. Not just any book, the ones that grab you and won't let you go till you reach the last page. And then, you miss the characters when it's over.
10. Receiving this reward. It's always a joy to get recognition.
I'd like to pass this Happy Award on to a few bloggers, but I've narrowed it down to two.
1. Terry W. Ervin II (chooses to pass on this award)
Many deserve this reward, and many have received it. If you haven't, know that if you are followed, you are making others happy.