|The Tug of War - JM Staniforth|
Over the last few weeks, I’ve struggled to keep moving forward in all of my ventures. A few good days followed by a bad day and then back up again I go. Sometimes, I think I’m on a yo-yo ride.
I do realize my problems are much smaller than others. In fact, they’re no more than a mere sneeze in the big scheme of things. But, sigh, they are my issues, and they need to be worked through.
It will all work out, day by day, one positive thought leading to the next one.
Caution: No one worry, these are only motivational issues and such, nothing life threatening or anything.
The First Thanksgiving at Plymouth" (1914) By Jennie A. Brownscombe
Moving on to, what’s that? Thanksgiving Day! It’s right around the corner.
I hope everyone is preparing for a wonderful meal and lots of family sharing.
In celebration, I thought it would be a good time to share my gratitude list (in no particular order), all those things I’m thankful for and which keep me moving through my days, one after another.
I am thankful for:
- My creativity
- My precious kitties – Tike and Prissy
- My critique partners
- My craving of searching for more: spirituality, personal growth, learning new things, taking risks
- My day job, which keeps me warm and feed
- My home, which gives me shelter
- My man, who on occasion understands me
- Everyone I've encountered on my journey in both writing and tarot
- Readers of my work, both short stories and novellas
- Every breath I take, every lesson learned and every mountain in which I’ve climbed or will climb
- My Soul, and the chance to experience life
|Tike (left), Prissy (right)|
Keep writing, reading and have gratitude!