|Photoeuphoria | Dreamstime Stock Photos|
Assess your progress and accomplishments.
- What have you achieved?
- Have you reached the goals you set?
- Have you reached beyond your set goals, created new ones, and completed those?
Assess your steps and methods.
- Did you find your goals easily reached?
- Did you scramble to keep up?
- Could you have accomplished more?
- Did you stray from your set goals?
- Did life events throw you off schedule?
- Are your dreams the same as they were in the beginning of the year?
These are only a few questions you may wish to ask yourself. The important thing is to re-evaluate your life and begin preparing for next year.
Even if you are not the plotter or goal oriented writer, you should still have some idea of where you are going and how you plan to get there.
“The path toward success is one step at a time.”
Congratulations to all those who have chosen to participate in the 2013 National Novel Writing Month.