Friday, August 12, 2011

The Restorer by Amanda Stevens

Amanda Stevens sweeps you away in this tale of Amelia Gray, a graveyard restorer who sees ghosts. Warned by her father to never acknowledge them, among other rules, Amelia finds herself breaking the rules and getting into trouble and love.

This is one of those rare books you find you can't put down. The writing is smooth and flows extremely well. Best of all, this is the first in a series. There's more to come.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good ghost story, mystery, and exceptional writing. The Restorer (The Graveyard Queen) is a series I will continue to follow.

2 comments:

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

I love the storyline. The book is on my list. If I ever inherit any money, look out bookstores!

Anonymous said...

Joylene, Glad I could add another book onto your list. :) Really though, the story is good, but what put it over the top for me was the writing. My editor did not kick in once, which is unusal these days. :)

 
Blog Directory