Sometimes your readers want to contact you outside of your blog. Your email address may not be enough. A quick solution is to add a contact form to your contact page. With Google forms, this can be easy and quick to do.
• Go to http://doc.google.com/
• Click Create new and pick template from the drop down menu. (If you’d like to create your own, choose form from the drop down menu.
• Search for contact form and choose a suitable template, click use this template. Make appropriate changes to the title and summary.
• Click on More Actions and choose embedded from the drop down menu. This supplies you with the information you need to put the form onto your blog. Copy this information. Leave the edit page open, you will need to come back.
• Now go to your blog. Create a new page. Insert coding into page, along whatever else you’d like on the page. Publish. If you’d like to change the size of the form, simply look for: height=”680″ and width=”450″ in the code and change the numbers to the size you wish.
• You need to know when someone comments. On the Google page, go to “see responses”, and click on spreadsheet from the menu. Click on “Share”, and then set up notifications. Set rules as required.
You're all set for your readers to make a personal connection with you.