Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Muse Online Writers Conference

I'd like to take a moment to thank Lea Schizas for putting together another wonderful conference. This year's conference held many wonderful workshops, numerous pitch sessions, and a large crowd of great talented writers. I'd also like to thank each and every presenter who took a week out of their lives to give us the workshops and guide us through their lessons.

Registration is now open for the 2011 Muse Online Writers Conference.

Stop by http://themuseonlinewritersconference.com/, register for the forum, and find the thread 'I am attending the 2011 conference', fill out the poll and you are registered for next year's conference.

Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 2010 conference was great! Looking forward to the 2011 conference!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful. I'm hoping to be a presenter next year. Course: writing with tarot cards. It's not official yet though. Waiting to get the okay from Lea.

Lynn Andrade said...

That is so cool, I hope that works out for you, Cher. I really need to sign up for it next year.

Anonymous said...

Lynn, thanks for stopping by. Yes you should,lol. The presenters are wonderful.

Aubrie said...

I haven't done a conference yet, but I really need to. Thanks for posting this and for reading and voting for my story!

Anonymous said...

Aubrie, It is fun and you meet a lot of writers. You're welcome on the vote.

 
Blog Directory