Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fantasy/Sci fi Blogger Award

This beautiful award has been presented to me by Aubrie. It is an award she created herself. The award is for those blogs who promote Fantasy and Science Fiction, whether it be through author interviews, reviews, your own writing, etc.

After receiving the award, you must state 5 of your favorite fantasy/science fiction books or movies that inspire you.



1)Avatar
2)Harry Potter
3)Star Trek
4)Pirates of the Caribbean
5)The Matrix

Yes, all movies. I would have listed a few of Stephen King's book, but most seem to classify him as horror.

I haven't read much sci-fi or fantasy books although I have been exploring lately. I am currently reading one of Aubrie's books, The Voices of Ire. So far it is a real page turner. Lately I use books to fall asleep, but this one has been keeping me up at night. Thanks a lot Aubrie :)

6 comments:

E. Arroyo said...

Congrats! It's a beautiful award.

Angie said...

Congrats on the award. I was excited to get it too. Great movie list. You should definitely try reading more sci-fi.

Aubrie said...

Wow, great movie choices! And thanks for accepting the award :)

Anonymous said...

Aubrie, thank you for presenting it to me.

E. Arroyo and Angie, thanks for the congrats.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your new award Cher!

Anonymous said...

Susanne, Thanks.

 
Blog Directory