Sunday, June 20, 2010

the Artist's Way - Week Six - Day Seven

More money madness.


Answer these questions





I’m afraid that if I had money I would
Money causes
In order to have more money I’d need to
When I have money I usually
I think money
If I was not so cheap I’d
Being broke tells me

My answers:

I’m afraid that if I had money I would forget about being broke and I'd spend frivolously.
Money causes grief.
In order to have more money I’d need to work more and spend less.
When I have money I usually buy myself special things.
I think money is harder to get than to spend.
If I was not so cheap I’d pay for writing classes.
Being broke tells me that I've either spent too much or worked too little.

3 comments:

Aubrie said...

Good answers! Money is definitely harder to get than to spend!

Anonymous said...

Aubrie, That is so true.

sweetsue said...

I agree with your answers, except I think money causes freedom. Interesting questions!

 
Blog Directory