Thursday, June 3, 2010

the Artist's Way - Week Four - Day Three

How's that not reading going for you? Yeah, me too. Heck, I have to read to put up the post, right?

We are going to go with two lists today.

One -List 5 things that you personally would not do that sound fun.
Two -List 5 skills that would be fun to have.

One-
1. Skydiving
2. Bungee Jumping
3. Hand gliding
4. Deep sea snorkeling
5. Go to the moon

Two-
1. Singing
2. Playing the drums
3. Gymnastics
4. Ballet
5. Pole dancing :)

I don't know about you followers, but I'm enjoying these lists myself. I feel as if I'm learning about who I am. And, well, that's the goal. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Charmaine Clancy said...

This course sounds fun. :-)

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, so far it has been very fun. Is it opening my creative side? I believe it is helping me express it more regularly. Feel free to join in.

 
Blog Directory