Saturday, June 5, 2010

the Artist's Way - Week Four - Day Five

I'm so far behind. I've been putting in a lot of hours at work. I promise I will get to your comments on the other posts as soon as I can.

But, for now let's do some time traveling.

Describe yourself at eighty.

Well, at this point, I have no children, which means no grandchildren. I predict that at eighty I will have long gray hair. Everyone will think I'm in my sixties (I look young for my age). I will have accomplished what every writer dreams. I WILL have been WRITTEN. I don't see a career as large as Stephen King, but I will be remembered by a small group of people. My writings will include a collection of fiction books, a few famous short stories, and a huge success in the way of tarot guidance instructional book(s). Many will remember me for my guiding through the tarot. I will live my last days with a loving man to hold my hands during the day and warm my heart through the nights. On quiet evenings, I will read books by new writers just testing their wings and will find joy with their notes of how I inspired them to give it their all. I will be happy and still lively at eighty, if not in a physical manner, definitely in heart.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

That is a great description of you at 80! I love it. I'm too scared to write mine.

Anonymous said...

Aubrie - I started out scared and not having a clue what to write, but the words began to flow once I got started.

 
Blog Directory