Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the Artist's Way - Week Five - Day Two

Your very own wish list
Of course not every wish comes true, but isn't it delightful when it does.

Make 5 wishes.

1. I wish that there was more time in a day.
2. I wish that someone else could do part of the house chores.
3. I wish that my swimming pool would make itself workable. (It needs a liner and a pump.)
4. I wish that everyone could be happy.
5. I wish that grass would grow to a presentable length and stop, staying green all year long.

Well, I'm off to cut that pesky grass.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

4 comments:

Aubrie said...

Your five are great! Yes, sharing the chores would be nice...

Okay my five wishes:

1. I wish agents swarmed all over my query letter drooling.

2. I wish the oil spill never happened.

3. I wish I could go to Hollywood and get my picture taken with a famous person.

4. I wish I didn't have to do sit ups!

5. I wish everyone could work less and spend more time with family!

Anonymous said...

Great wishes!

Donna M. Kohlstrom said...

1. I wish my health problems would be healed.

2. I wish my family lived next door and not 1300 miles away.

3. I wish that someone would buy our townhouse.

4. I wish that one of my short stories would get published soon.

5. I wish that there was more time in my day to visit and comment on all the blogs!

Anonymous said...

Donna,

Great wishes.

 
Blog Directory