Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


The big day is tomorrow. I want to take a moment and give thanks to all those who have guided me in my writer's journey.

I'd like to thank my best friend, Alisyn, for being a constant sounding board for my ideas, both good and bad. Mostly, I'm thankful for you being by my side through it all.

I'd like to thank my boyfriend, James, for understanding that I need time alone when writing and giving me the space needed.

I'd like to thank my critique partners and critique groups, past, present, and future. Without you my skills would not have grown so quickly.

I'd like to thank all of my blog followers. I appreciate your visits and comments.

I'd like to thank my family for providing me with the material that finds its way into my stories.

I'd like to thank god for giving me the gift and desire to write.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Try not to eat too much.

4 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Cher,

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day as well.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Tara McClendon said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm glad you have people you can be thankful for along this journey. :]

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I'm also glad. It's a lonely journey. A little company is welcomed.

 
Blog Directory