Monday, October 26, 2009

National Novel Writing Month 2009

I wasn't sure whether I was going to participate this year or not. I've only did this one other year and the results sit in a file folder. That year instead of a novel, I came up with many beginnings for books. I reached the word count but not in the method of building an entire novel.

I still haven't got a plan for the novel I'll be writing this year. I'm hoping to come up with an outline this week. If not, I'll wing it. I look forward to giving this a shot and coming out with a decent novel.

Good luck to all attendees. Are you participating?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there at NaNoWriMo. It'll be exhilarating fun as always, and productive.
Stay well, Happy blogging and Nanoing.

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing you there.

Lynnette Labelle said...

Don't have time for it this year. Maybe next year.

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lynnette,

I can totally understand that. I'm going to be pushing it, but fiqured it will be worth a try. Who knows I might complete a novel. At the moment, I work with short stories.

Terry W. Ervin II said...

I've never participated in NaNoWriMo. I pretty much plunk out words at my slow but steady pace.

But what works for one certainly doesn't work for all, and a big November word push can motivate and get projects moving forward.

Anonymous said...

Terry,

Or it can build a big mess, lol. I'm hoping for the best.

 
Blog Directory